When you possess untapped potentiality in the field of creativity and have an eye for fashion, then this program is exclusively designed for you. An intensive course designed to inculcate the basic art and science of fashion designing and to bring you closer to the industry. Our approach goes beyond formal teaching as we focus on the fundamentals of incorporating all the necessary tools that help a student develop analytical thinking by applying creativity through impactful execution.
Course Duration : 1, 2 & 3 Years
- The program emphasizes on practical and industry-oriented methodology and training.
- An intensive course that is driven by a systematic and technical approach, research, creativity and imagination.
- Trains the future fashion leaders to imbibe aesthetic of design and create collections for the consumers.
- Focuses on integral elements of the subject ranging from fabric analysis, understanding principles of design, fashion illustration, pattern-making and garment construction.
- The course abides by the evolving trends, norms, cultural dynamics and innovations of the Indian and International Fashion industry.
The students will get an opportunity to showcase their collection on the runway.
- Fibre& Yarn Science
- Elements of Fashion & Design
- Pattern Making & Garment Construction- I
- Constitution of India and Human Rights
- Fabric Science & Analysis
- Fashion Illustration & Design
- Pattern Making & Garment Construction- II
- Environment and Public Health
- Textile Wet Processing
- Fashion Art and Design
- Pattern Making & Garment Construction- III
- Computer Applications and Information Technology
- History of Textiles & Costumes
- Textile & Apparel Testing
- Apparel Production
- Communication skills
- Fashion Retail,Marketing & Merchandising
- Apparel Computer Aided Design- I
- Fashion Accessories
- Needle Craft
- Internship Training/craft documentation
- Life skills & Personality Development
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Apparel Computer Aided Design- II
- Garment Surface Ornamentation
- Apparel Total Quality Management
- Clothing culture & communication
- Fashion Portfolio & Design Collection
- Indian History, Culture and Diversity
Apply for a quick call back
We have successfully trained more than 7500 Engineers/ professionals from diverse engineering, graphic and management backgrounds. IDA trained students are now working with many small & large companies in India and abroad. We want to develop the “Thinking and smart working Professionals