Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
Duration: 3 & 6 Months
- To harvest a student’s latent photographic skills and give them a 360-degree advantage.
- The basics of photography are followed by advanced skills, and practical tips.
- Interactions with industry stalwarts .
- An assignment-centric approach that helps students weed out errors in their technique.
- The program covers the entire gamut of photography ranging from profile, product and event to fashion photography.
- Opportunities to attend workshops in association with stylists, hair & makeup artists, art directors, models, designers and light co-ordinators.
- At the end of the program, the students will present a portfolio book that demonstrate their individual style and visualisation.
- History of Photography and Evolution
- Understanding Lenses a types of Cameras
- Understanding Fundamentals such as Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO etc. and their inter- relationships
- Learning Composition a Framing
- Framing Motion
- Understanding Illumination a Lighting
- Capturing Crowds a Human Subjects
- Photographing the Nature
- Product Photography
- Night/Low Light Photography
- Experimental Photography such as Light Painting
- Mobile Phone Photography
- Digital Color Correction a Data Management using Adobe Photoshop Light room
- Understanding creative tools of camera & lenses
- Understanding the outdoor lighting
- Creative use of depth of field
- Understanding indoor studio lighting
- Portrait shoots in studio with various lighting technique
- Studio shoots for fashion and modeling photography
- Outdoor shoot for photo-journalism
- Outdoor shoot for fashion B modeling portfolio
- Fine Art Photography
- Black and White photography
- Portfolio making and final finishing of images
- Professional subject tips for specialization work
- Product/Table top/Still life
- Photo Journalism/Event/Wedding
- Portrait Photography
Apply for a quick call back
We have successfully trained more than 7500 Engineers/ professionals from diverse engineering, graphic and management backgrounds. IDA trained students are now working with many small & large companies in India and abroad. We want to develop the “Thinking and smart working Professionals